Design Studio Consultant
Position Highlights: The Design Consultant will counsel and direct homebuyers in the selection of all standard and upgrade options to personalize their new home.
- Providing homeowners a professional design experience that will allow them to select available options, discuss finishes and various upgrades to assist in making their dream home become a reality.
- Provide buyers with product information; upgrade options, pricing information within buyers’ budget.
- Handle all revisions relating to color selections and addendum options in timely and accurate manner with adherence to the cut off schedule.
- Calculate pricing prepare paperwork for buyers’ review and approval.
- Manage the option selections and act as liaison between construction, subcontractors, sales and field.
- Respond to questions and customer concerns from Field, Customer Care, trade partners and contractors on addendums and color selections.
- Meet or exceed expectations set for customer experience scores and sales goals incentives.
- Delivering revenue, margin, productivity and customer experience standards in line with Company objectives.
- Ensure all paperwork and diagrams are correct and appropriate for homebuyers, construction and trade partners.
- Inputs product item numbers into the design specification sheets on the computer and verify for accuracy.
- Communicate any delays or issues to the Design Center Manager and any other necessary team member(s).
- Attend model walks and community kick-off meetings, as necessary.
- Manage the change order process
- Prepare accurate schematic drawing for concrete, electrical, plumbing, carpentry and flooring change order options for Construction Department.
- Providing an elevated customer experience from start to finish per company objectives.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or related field or equivalent years of experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in builder design center, retail design center or previous client-facing design experience with a strong focus on customer service required.
- Strong numeric orientation required.
- Strong PC computer skills required, with a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook), Adobe Pro and internet‐based programs such as Internet Explorer and Google Chrome required. Prior experience with Corrigo, Enterprise‐One/JD Edwards, Sharefile, Docusign, Envision and Hyphen Solutions preferred.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Possess excellent selling, organizational, leadership and communications skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively sell/promote products that contribute to the success of the Design Studio and foster customer satisfaction.
- Experience in construction industry and strong credentials in interior
- Work a flexible schedule, including evenings and
- Lighting and electrical knowledge preferred.
At Tri Pointe Homes, we are intentional about fostering an environment where you, and all individuals, are encouraged to be their authentic selves. We embrace individuality and strive to be consciously inclusive of different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives in every aspect of our business. We believe our company’s strength relies on the diversity of the team and the unique, innovative ideas everyone contributes.
Financial Analyst/Project Manager, CityMark Development
GENERAL SUMMARY: Responsible for preparing and analyzing financial proforma modeling for development projects and acquisitions. Takes a lead role in project management to meet or exceed the anticipated business plan goals. Includes management of consultants to ensure that each project is properly submitted and processed by the ruling municipalities according to the project schedule, budget and proforma. Acts as liaison between the project team, agencies, contractor, and owners to address issues in a timely manner. Assists in due diligence efforts for new acquisitions, land entitlement and development. This role is vital to the continued growth of CityMark.
NATURE OF WORK:
- Management position
- Interfaces extensively with equity partners and lenders
- Interaction/coordination with consultants, agency representatives
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform initial feasibility analysis of potential acquisitions.
- Generate detailed proforma budgets and cost breakdowns for ongoing projects, possible acquisitions, and service companies.
- Create and update presentations for use in communication to principals, financial partners, and lenders
- Perform real estate sales and pricing analysis
- Simultaneous management of multiple projects.
- Assist in management of design consultants for development projects
- Assist in coordinate submittals to governmental agencies.
- Ensure that plan check comments are addressed by responsible consultants in a timely manner, to remain on the project schedule.
- Create project schedules using MS Project based on input received from government agencies, consultants, and other related parties. Update and analyze project schedules as events change and notify all affected parties. Notification to include an analysis of financial and other impacts of modifications.
- Assist in the due diligence of new properties.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to prepare financial modeling and concisely summarize analytical findings for relevant stakeholders.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to deliver technical information in an easily understood manner
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint, and MS Project skills.
- Positive and proactive team player who can be collaborative with a diverse cross-functional team.
- Strong prioritization and decision-making skills, while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks with minimal supervision; prioritize and organize workload.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and easily develops rapport with people.
- Ability to represent the Company in public forums and presentations.
- Must demonstrate effective negotiation skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Math, Computer Science, or related quantitative field.
- 1+ year of experience in business / financial analysis or research.
- Advanced degree (preferred).
- Real Estate Development industry knowledge (preferred).
- Private office space
- Frequent interaction with employees, finance entities, governmental agencies and consultants.
- Requires extensive workdays when scheduling dictates.
- Requires walking on construction sites, with uneven/unfinished surfaces, temporary stairways, and construction debris.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. They do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Please email your resume directly to jobs @citymark.com for consideration.
Superintendent – Land Development, Touchstone Communities
Touchstone Communities, a residential land development company based in San Diego, CA is actively seeking a full-time
Superintendent – Land Development to join our team and manage the site development of our Master Planned Community
known as Park Circle. With support from the project team, the Superintendent will be responsible for managing all functions
of the job site to successfully complete the project on schedule and within budget.
❖ Manage all site construction activities, including grading, wet utilities, streets, landscaping, walls, and amenities.
❖ Update and maintain construction schedules on a daily basis to ensure all tasks are completed within their deadlines.
❖ Lead weekly team meetings including updates on schedules and budgetary items.
❖ Identify and take advantage of opportunities to enhance project profit margins via cost savings, expedited schedule items, etc.
❖ Provide regular communication to project team and executive team.
❖ Provide input and support to project team on routine budget updates.
❖ Daily coordination of contractors, consultants, merchant builders, governmental officials, utility companies, and inspectors to ensure project is completed in accordance with approved schedules and budgets.
❖ Manage risk and identify potential construction issues, protect against unnecessary change orders and other budget impacts.
❖ Assist with the creation of scopes of work for various trades/contracts in accordance with approved plans, technical reports, and applicable municipal regulations/requirements.
❖ Schedule and conduct pre-construction meetings with various contractors, governmental agencies, utility companies, consultants, etc.
❖ Build and maintain effective relationships with trade partners, inspectors, utility companies, internal team members, and other invested individuals.
❖ Monitor work production for compliance with construction schedule, scope of work, and adherence to industry workmanship standards.
❖ Assist with merchant builder lot deliveries and daily coordination with merchant builder personnel.
❖ Implement and manage all SWPPP measures and regulations.
❖ Create, maintain, and file all required project documentation.
❖ Coordinate inspections of completed improvements, completion of punch-lists, and exoneration of bonds.
❖ Coordinate with all company staff.
❖ Maintain a clean and safe job site at all times. Implement and manage company and project safety protocol in conformance with all regulatory requirements.
Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
❖ Minimum 5 years of land development superintendent experience including grading, SWPPP, wet and dry utilities, street improvements, masonry, landscaping, and parks.
❖ Ability to understand and implement engineering plans (grading, improvements), landscape plans, technical reports, contracts, and work scopes and resolve conflicts ahead of construction.
❖ Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Microsoft Project.
❖ Results driven with a competitive attitude, strong leadership skills, adaptability and customer service orientation.
❖ Excellent written and oral communication skills, analytical, organized, and likeable personality.
❖ Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field preferred.
❖ Vertical construction experience is a plus.
❖ SWPPP certification training is a plus.
❖ Position requires sitting, walking, standing, lifting, climbing stairs/ladders, etc.
❖ Local travel required.
Structured and organized, excellent communicator, self-starter/proactive and highly motivated, task oriented, team oriented work ethic,
ability to work under pressure and achieve excellent results, ability to learn tasks quickly and take on a variety of tasks, excellent time
management skills with ability to work independently to plan and prioritize workload
Touchstone Communities offers a competitive compensation package including Health Insurance, PTO, Vacation Pay, and Retirement Plan.
Interested parties please send cover letter and resume, including salary expectations, to: email@example.com
For more information and application instructions, please click here to view the full position description.